Request A Call Back
Data Services & Maintenance
Why our clients trust us!
Fully insured, experienced and qualified trades people
Honest, Friendly & Professional
Punctual, Quick and Tidy
Hazardous areas accreditation
Compliant with Australian standards and legislation
What we can do
"Trusted by Brisbane businesses and homeowners for providing quality electrical trade services on-time & on-budget"
Driving technology for leading brands
One Call Electricians in Brisbane
If you want your electrical job done right the first time by a local, friendly professional you can trust, call One Call Electrical & Data. No one wants to call an electrician twice to fix the same problem, that’s why we ensure all our staff are fully qualified and experienced to do the job right. We go the extra mile and always act with integrity and honesty ensuring our clients are happy and more likely to call us again next time they need our services. This integrity and honesty is demonstrated in our strong base of client referrals right across Brisbane.
Our Commercial Electrical Services
Our commercial services reach across businesses of all kinds – from retail shops and office buildings to health and beauty spas. For businesses, we install, maintain and repair all types of electrical systems, such as CCTV, intercoms and access control systems. We carry out maintenance work in medical care facilities, such as hospitals, waiting rooms, aged care facilities, and operating rooms. We also install and maintain emergency exit lighting in all areas for safety in the event of an emergency.
Our other commercial services include:
- General lighting installation and repairs
- New switches and power outlets
- Intercom installation and repairs
- Surge protection
- Access control systems
- Security alarms, smoke detectors
- CCTV and monitoring, cameras and recording equipment
- TV antennas and wall outlets, MATV systems
- Electrical switchboard repairs and upgrades
- Television and media displays, wall mounting of tv’s and LED signage
- Electrical safety inspections, Test & Tagging
- Generator testing
- And more!
Our Industrial Electrical Services
Industrial businesses need reliable electrical maintenance solutions for machinery and equipment. You will find a One Call Electrician in many warehouses and factories, repairing electrical faults, installing electrical power supplies for new equipment, maintaining emergency and exit lighting and much more.
The services we provide for industrial businesses include:
- Power for new machine installations, fault finding and repairs on equipment, including three-phase motors and control equipment
- Thermal imaging on switchboards
- Installation and repair of three-phase power outlets, plugs and leads and isolators
- Switchboard upgrades, repairs, and testing
- PA systems
- Safety switch installations and more.
Our Residential Solutions
Modern residences have complex electrical systems with numerous types of connected devices and appliances. We have everything from laundry and cooking appliances to smart TV’s and computers connected to the electrical system. Needless to say, the wiring needs to be maintained and kept in good working order as we depend on these devices for our day to day needs. Even a minor disruption of supply or electrical fault can become very inconvenient for people who rely on technology every day.
Our use of the latest technology and testing equipment keeps us inline with changes in the industry and thereby assists us in delivering you with exceptional services at a competitive price.
We can offer repairs and maintenance services around your home to ensure that every light switch, power outlet, ceiling fan and light fitting is safe and functioning the way it should.
The wide range of electrical services that we perform for residential properties around Brisbane include:
- Rewiring, renovations and new homes
- CCTV security installation, repairs, and maintenance
- Smoke detectors installation and testing
- Outdoor security, pathway and garden lighting
- LED strip lighting and downlights
- Kitchen, bathroom, and laundry electrical (power for new appliances, circuit upgrades, bathroom heating, etc)
- WIFI network installations
- Phone and tv cabling and outlets and more.
Our Data Solutions
As the world progresses through technological advancements, One Call Electrical & Data has become an expert data solutions provider for many homes and business owners. Our background in IT, phone and data services have satisfied many clients who have had data and cabling issues.
Our data services include:
- UPS installation and battery replacements
- Data cabling and fault finding, installation, maintenance and repair
- IP CCTV, online security systems, access control systems, and intercoms
- ADSL filters
- Broadband connection fault finding and installation
- Tracing and patching of new phones and internet service connections
- Fibre optic and coax cabling
- Wireless network links
Our Safety Services
The safety of your loved ones and belongings is a high priority. Whether you want your belongings to be secure because they are of high financial or sentimental value, you don’t want to risk your house becoming the target of an intruder. Many security systems have failed directly due to electrical faults. Don’t jeopardize the safety of your family and belongings because of poor electrical maintenance? One Call Electrical & Data can install, repair and maintain security lighting and monitoring systems, so you will never be caught out.
The services we provide for the home are varied, including:
- Security systems
- Emergency lighting systems
- Intercom systems
- Floodlight and motion sensor installations
- IP CCTV and monitoring solutions
- Safety switch installations, maintenance, and repairs
- Switchboard inspections, installations, maintenance and repairs
- And more!
At One Call Electrical & Data we strive to always achieve a satisfactory outcome for our clients and for peace of mind our work is covered by a 12-month workmanship warranty. We’re a fully licensed and insured electrical contractor, with experience and qualifications behind us to provide you with the best possible service.
If you have an immediate issue to discuss or need assistance in planning for future work give us a call today.